Airport security is set to change dramatically in the next few years thanks to the “Checkpoint of the Future”, officially unveiled last week at the International Air Transport Association’s (IATA) annual meeting. This next generation check-in system will funnel fliers through a new streamlined security system, this will mean quicker check-ins for most travellers. Online travel provider travelmatch.co.uk says this will make going through security at the airport a much less taxing experience. See full story here.
“Checkpoint of the Future” to ease airport stress
Comments are closed.
About UsJetOptions Jet Charter is a leading provider of on-demand private jet charter services worldwide. JetOptions Jet Charter is not a direct or indirect air carrier. Instead, we’ve built a unique model which unites the top private jet carriers into a cohesive network, empowering us with on time live access to the finest, most luxurious private jets in less than TWO HOURS. Learn more about JetOptions Jet Charter.
- Bombardier Unveils Challenger 350 at EBACE 2013
- EBACE Could Be the Stage for Four New Jet Model Launches
- The first production unit of the new Citation M2 has reached the significant milestone of wing and fuselage mating
- U.S. Business Aviation Traffic Down Slightly in April 2013
- Signature Flight Support: Full steam ahead on Google airport despite CEQA suit