The National Business Aviation Association has announced that it will hold four regional forums for its members in 2012. The events are set for February 2 at New Orleans’ Lakefront Airport (at the Landmark Aviation FBO); April 12 at Van Nuys [Calif.] Airport (at TWC Aviation and Maguire Aviation); June 7 at Teterboro [N.J.] Airport (at First Aviation); and September 20 at Seattle’s Boeing Field/King County International Airport (Clay Lacy Aviation). For more information, visit www.nbaa.org/events/forums. JetOptions is a member of NBAA and Gus Lira will be attending all of these forums representing JetOptions.
NBAA Schedules 2012 Regional Forums
Comments are closed.
About UsJetOptions Jet Charter is a leading provider of on-demand private jet charter services worldwide. JetOptions Jet Charter is not a direct or indirect air carrier. Instead, we’ve built a unique model which unites the top private jet carriers into a cohesive network, empowering us with on time live access to the finest, most luxurious private jets in less than TWO HOURS. Learn more about JetOptions Jet Charter.
- Pilatus Introduces PC-24 TwinJet at EBACE
- Gulfstream to Embraer Search for Signs of Business-Jet Recovery
- Bombardier Unveils Challenger 350 at EBACE 2013
- EBACE Could Be the Stage for Four New Jet Model Launches
- The first production unit of the new Citation M2 has reached the significant milestone of wing and fuselage mating