Sales of pre-owned business jets “showed a slow start” during the first seven months of this year, according to the latest data from business aviation market information firm JetNet. That said, the inventory of used business jets continues its downward march, settling at 13.1 percent of the in-service fleet at the end of July–a 0.4-point decrease from a year ago. Sales transactions, however, are down 6.4 percent year-over-year, while the average time on the market climbed by 36 days, to 411. Defying these two negatives, the asking prices for pre-owned business jets surged by 11 percent, to $4.952 million, marking the third consecutive month this year with an increase in the year-to-date average asking price. Meanwhile, the pre-owned turboprop inventory remains low at 7.7 percent, down from 8.9 percent in the same period a year ago. Despite this “seller’s market,” business turboprop sale transactions fell 6.2 percent in July, while average asking prices dived by 27.8 percent, to $1.375 million. Paradoxically, the average number of days on the market for used turboprops dropped by 34, to 313 days.
Pre-Owned Jet Sales Off To Slow Start in 2013September 7th, 2013 JetOptions
Comments are closed.
About JetOptions Private Jets News
This section contains aviation, air charter, and private jet news. Some information is written by us and other information comes from numerous sources that we have selected because we believe it will interest you. Let us know if you have any business aviation or travel related information that you would like to see here. JetOptions charters private jets. Book private jet charter, corporate jet charter, business jet charter. JetOptions charters private aircraft anywhere in the world, 24/7, often in 2 hours or less, while providing exceptional value, and an impeccable client experience. JetOptions charters piston aircraft, turboprop aircraft, very light jets, light jets, midsize jets, super mid jets, heavy jets, ultra long range jets, airliners, VIP airliners and helicopters. Our charter aircraft are the highest rated in safety through the outside independent rating agencies of Wyvern and ARG/US. Learn more about JetOptions Private Jets.
- Introducing a first in class program, the JetOptions Travel Experience Series: A yoga retreat set in beautiful Tulum, Mexico January 30, 2015
- Celebrities and Private Jet Travel -in Pictures, NetJets Prevails in IRS Lawsuit, FAA Notam for Super Bowl January 28, 2015
- Aircraft ready for Super Bowl XLIX. JetOptions has your private jet ready for the big game in Arizona. Charter Private Jet to Super Bowl 2015 January 25, 2015
- JetOptions Adds Two More Mid and a Super Mid Aircraft to Roster of Jets Available for Charter January 23, 2015
- Boeing and Embraer Researching Biofuels, Embraer Sales Down, Learjet 85 Program Halt Could be Good for Business January 22, 2015
- NetJets Europe Begins Shedding of Falcon 7X Fleet, Home Tech for Business Travelers, 2014 Business Travel Spending Increased January 19, 2015
- Learjet 85 Program Halted, 2014 Bombardier Challenger 300 Damaged in Hangar Collapse, New Aircraft Preview: BBJ Max, First Europe-based Citation M2 has been delivered January 16, 2015
- Private jet charter to AFC or NFC Championship football games – JetOptions January 15, 2015
- Gulfstream IV and Falcon 2000EX EASy Available for Charter, Stats: In-Flight Mobile Phone Use/Reclining Seats, Amex Top 10 Travel Destinations January 14, 2015
- Hawaii Private Jet Charter Through JetOptions – Charter a Private Jet to Hawaii January 13, 2015
February 2015 M T W T F S S « Jan 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28