Sales of pre-owned business jets “showed a slow start” during the first seven months of this year, according to the latest data from business aviation market information firm JetNet. That said, the inventory of used business jets continues its downward march, settling at 13.1 percent of the in-service fleet at the end of July–a 0.4-point decrease from a year ago. Sales transactions, however, are down 6.4 percent year-over-year, while the average time on the market climbed by 36 days, to 411. Defying these two negatives, the asking prices for pre-owned business jets surged by 11 percent, to $4.952 million, marking the third consecutive month this year with an increase in the year-to-date average asking price. Meanwhile, the pre-owned turboprop inventory remains low at 7.7 percent, down from 8.9 percent in the same period a year ago. Despite this “seller’s market,” business turboprop sale transactions fell 6.2 percent in July, while average asking prices dived by 27.8 percent, to $1.375 million. Paradoxically, the average number of days on the market for used turboprops dropped by 34, to 313 days.
Pre-Owned Jet Sales Off To Slow Start in 2013September 7th, 2013 JetOptions
Comments are closed.
About JetOptions Private Jets News
This section contains aviation, air charter, and private jet news. Some information is written by us and other information comes from numerous sources that we have selected because we believe it will interest you. Let us know if you have any business aviation or travel related information that you would like to see here. JetOptions charters private jets. Book private jet charter, corporate jet charter, business jet charter. JetOptions charters private aircraft anywhere in the world, 24/7, often in 2 hours or less, while providing exceptional value, and an impeccable client experience. JetOptions charters piston aircraft, turboprop aircraft, very light jets, light jets, midsize jets, super mid jets, heavy jets, ultra long range jets, airliners, VIP airliners and helicopters. Our charter aircraft are the highest rated in safety through the outside independent rating agencies of Wyvern and ARG/US. Learn more about JetOptions Private Jets.
- Flying Private, 6 Most Expensive Private Jets, Uber of Private Jets Doomed to Fail July 6, 2015
- Solar Impulse Flight, Eclipse Special Edition, Embraer Legacy 500, Model 201 Piston July 3, 2015
- Gulfstream GV Anniversary, FanFriday, G450, G550 and NBAA Business Aviation July 2, 2015
- JetOptions Showcases Selected Private Aircraft for Sale July 01 2015 July 1, 2015
- JetOptions Launches Private Jet Charter Mobile App June 29, 2015
- Hawker 1000 smiling :) June 28, 2015
- JetOptions Showcases Selected Private Aircraft for Sale June 25 2015 June 25, 2015
- Gulfstream, Airbus, NY Times, Aviation Week, and NBAA business aviation posts from Twitter June 23rd 2015 June 24, 2015
- Bombardier Global 6000 at Paris Air Show, 68 million G650 for Sale, G450 delivered June 23, 2015
- JetOptions Showcases Selected Private Aircraft for Sale June 17th 2015 June 19, 2015