Sales of pre-owned business jets “showed a slow start” during the first seven months of this year, according to the latest data from business aviation market information firm JetNet. That said, the inventory of used business jets continues its downward march, settling at 13.1 percent of the in-service fleet at the end of July–a 0.4-point decrease from a year ago. Sales transactions, however, are down 6.4 percent year-over-year, while the average time on the market climbed by 36 days, to 411. Defying these two negatives, the asking prices for pre-owned business jets surged by 11 percent, to $4.952 million, marking the third consecutive month this year with an increase in the year-to-date average asking price. Meanwhile, the pre-owned turboprop inventory remains low at 7.7 percent, down from 8.9 percent in the same period a year ago. Despite this “seller’s market,” business turboprop sale transactions fell 6.2 percent in July, while average asking prices dived by 27.8 percent, to $1.375 million. Paradoxically, the average number of days on the market for used turboprops dropped by 34, to 313 days.
Pre-Owned Jet Sales Off To Slow Start in 2013September 7th, 2013 JetOptions
Comments are closed.
About JetOptions Private Jets News
This section contains aviation, air charter, and private jet news. Some information is written by us and other information comes from numerous sources that we have selected because we believe it will interest you. Let us know if you have any business aviation or travel related information that you would like to see here. JetOptions charters private jets. Book private jet charter, corporate jet charter, business jet charter. JetOptions charters private aircraft anywhere in the world, 24/7, often in 2 hours or less, while providing exceptional value, and an impeccable client experience. JetOptions charters piston aircraft, turboprop aircraft, very light jets, light jets, midsize jets, super mid jets, heavy jets, ultra long range jets, airliners, VIP airliners and helicopters. Our charter aircraft are the highest rated in safety through the outside independent rating agencies of Wyvern and ARG/US. Learn more about JetOptions Private Jets.
- Private Jets for Sale – Gulfstream IV-SP, Challenger 300, Citation Encore, Citation Encore+, Falcon 2000LX February 2, 2016
- Charter a Private Jet to Super Bowl 50 in the Bay Area January 27, 2016
- Private Jets for Sale – Citation Mustang, Challenger 300, Hawker 800A, Challenger 605, Gulfstream V January 26, 2016
- The most common private jet charter costs: A breakdown January 20, 2016
- Private Jets for Sale: Learjet 45XR, Challenger 605, Hawker 900XP, Gulfstream G650, Global 6000 January 19, 2016
- Private Jets for Sale – January 11th 2016: Gulfstream G450, Citation CJ3, Challenger 605, Premier 1, Falcon 50 January 12, 2016
- JetOptions Showcases Select Private Jets for Sale January 7th 2016 January 7, 2016
- Outlook and Highlights of Business Aviation, HondaJet, Embraer Legacy 450 Deliveries, E1000 Flight Testing December 30, 2015
- JetOptions Showcases Select Private Jets for Sale December 24th 2015 December 27, 2015
- JetOptions Wishes You Happy Holidays and Season’s Greetings 2015 December 24, 2015