Bombardier has announced that actor, film producer and pilot John Travolta is now a “brand ambassador” for the Canadian aircraft manufacturer’s Learjet, Challenger and Global jets. JetOptions charters all the Bombardier brands. Travolta, a vocal advocate for corporate aviation, recently added type ratings for the Challenger 601 (which he recently purchased) to the list of approximately a dozen airliners and business jet models that he is qualified to fly. According to Travolta, business aviation provides him with “flexibility, privacy, security, and most importantly, timesaving–meaning I have the ability to keep up with my busy schedule and have more time for my family, which is very important to me.”
About UsJetOptions Jet Charter is a leading provider of on-demand private jet charter services worldwide. JetOptions Jet Charter is not a direct or indirect air carrier. Instead, we’ve built a unique model which unites the top private jet carriers into a cohesive network, empowering us with on time live access to the finest, most luxurious private jets in less than TWO HOURS. Learn more about JetOptions Jet Charter.
- 50th Paris Airshow Set To Open on Monday June 17th
- Gulfstream G650s Back on Track, Says General Dynamics Chief
- Dassault Falcon Jet: $60 Million Expansion to Little Rock Completion Facility
- Eclipse Doubles Life Limit of Its Very Light Jets
- If you’re looking to buy: Anglo American CEO selling the $50 million Gulfstream G550 corporate jet