Significant disruption to air traffic is expected in Europe next Tuesday, with German air traffic controllers set to strike for six hours that day between 4 a.m. and 10 a.m. local time. The strike, which was cleared by an August 9 court ruling, is expected to cause widespread cascading delays, with aircraft being displaced and traffic having to be rerouted around Germany.
About UsJetOptions Jet Charter is a leading provider of on-demand private jet charter services worldwide. JetOptions Jet Charter is not a direct or indirect air carrier. Instead, we’ve built a unique model which unites the top private jet carriers into a cohesive network, empowering us with on time live access to the finest, most luxurious private jets in less than TWO HOURS. Learn more about JetOptions Jet Charter.
- Boeing Launches the 787-10, Its Largest Dreamliner at Paris Air Show
- Boeing and Airbus Have Good First Day at Paris Le Bourget
- 50th Paris Airshow Set To Open on Monday June 17th
- Gulfstream G650s Back on Track, Says General Dynamics Chief
- Dassault Falcon Jet: $60 Million Expansion to Little Rock Completion Facility